A unofficial spaced Repetition add-on to Supernotes.
About the project
The idea of the project originated in early June 2023, when I started using Supernotes, for my daily notes. I started building my second brain and learned to really love it. But the App has a flaw, not a big one but in my opinion there is a feature that for students is unavoidable. Which is spacial repetition and please don’t mistake me, as a student the app is awesome, but I really love spaced repetition systems that integrate into my note-taking, like remnote. So I decided to build something like this on my own. And thanks to the awesome support by Connor and Tobias, I was able to quickly start developing on this project.
For newest/development version
- Install the rust toolchain from rustup.rs.
- Install git using git for windows or your package manager of choice
- Download the repository:
git clone https://github.com/Jotrorox/supervocab
- Run the Program using:
cargo runor using the nix-shell and
- Build the Program using:
For stable version
- Download the latest stable release from the releases tab
- Execute the program
Contributing (Always welcome)
- Fork it (https://github.com/Jotrorox/supervocab/fork)
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am ‘Add some feature’)
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Jotrorox - creator and maintainer
Was this page helpful?